• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

41 posts in this topic

Nice book, (thumbs u I think I might have been looking it over at a show recently. Was this book at Phoenix Comicon? Is the top label strip attached?

Got a heads up on this thread and wanted to clarify that the ASM #1 listed here is in my possession, not the initiator of this thread. He and I had discussions regarding the purchase of the book which he passed on. It now appears that he thought he might be able to flip the book to someone on the boards and make a few bucks by managing the spread.

In short, if you are interested in this book please contact the current owner (me) as I will not be selling to Mr. S (leave it at that).

I am not sure what the rules are regarding this type of transaction but I think this takes flipping to a whole other level. Buyer beware!

Ed Robertson

Can you say permanent ban?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, do you really think this guy (or gal) will show back up?

Are you saying that you do not believe me? What more proof do you need from me Brock? :makepoint:

Standard Rules ~ No Probies or HOS...

Amazing Spider-Man CGC 5.0 OW/W- $9,900 shipped

Paypal (fees? I gotcha bro) or certified check accepted.

First :takeit: gets the lot.

NOTE: Shipping may take a while ... it has to make a couple stops on the way. :whistle:

asm_zps6d797647.jpeg

asm_zpsbf3a47c8.jpeg

Standard Rules ~ No Probies or HOS...

Amazing Spider-Man CGC 5.0 OW/W- $9,900 shipped

Paypal (fees? I gotcha bro) or certified check accepted.

First :takeit: gets the lot.

NOTE: Shipping may take a while ... it has to make a couple stops on the way. :whistle:

asm_zps6d797647.jpeg

asm_zpsbf3a47c8.jpeg

Can you say permanent ban?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Besides, do you really think this guy (or gal) will show back up?

Are you saying that you do not believe me? What more proof do you need from me Brock? :makepoint:

lol of course I don't believe you!

:jokealert: