• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!

36 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I had to step away for a while to get some priorities in order. I have been dealing with lawyers and advocates and dealing with other personal issues. Now that I have a handle on everything I can now try and get caught up. What did I miss?

*Thanks for staying in touch Ryan

** Jeff I owe you big time

Welcome back, man.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth is being made into a TV Show - Titmouse is the animation studio they are working with

Clone is being made into a TV Show - Kirkman producing, Schulner writing for NBC Universal.

Think Tank is being made into a Movie

Nowhere Men #6 still has not been released

Welcome back, man.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth is being made into a TV Show - Titmouse is the animation studio they are working with

Clone is being made into a TV Show - Kirkman producing, Schulner writing for NBC Universal.

Think Tank is being made into a Movie

Nowhere Men #6 still has not been released

Pretty much +

Saga back next month

Lazarus & Sheltered are good

SDCC was big (again)

Wow! I am still not out of the woods with them yet. We did reach a settlement which is good but the downside is not being able to recoup the costs because we did not go to trial. Anyways...On to comics!

Random facts:

First acopolypse (CGC 9.8) continues to sell at $250 range.

At SDCC they announced that Ultron will be the main villian in Avengers 2.

They announced a new Batman/Superman movie. They used the same billboard in Time Square as the batman/superman billboard in I am Legend.

Two more DC movies are in the works. People speculate that one is Justice League. I'm hoping for the Flash.

It is Titmouse that picked up Todd. No television channel announced yet. People expect it to be Adult Swim.

PP #9 (first hook) has been consistently at $100 range for CGC 9.8. In the same time frame PP #1 rose 20%.

People expect PP #15 to be first appearance of Croc. I haven't seen firm evidence of that yet.

They announced the Harvey award nominations.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/comic-riffs/post/2013-harvey-award-noms-chris-ware-saga-among-top-nominees/2013/07/15/e4d06188-ed7a-11e2-bed3-b9b6fe264871_blog.html

Hopeless got nominated for best new writer despite the fact the poor reviews he has from Avengers Academy & Runaways die hard fans.

Revival #12 = amazing.

They released a 3+ minute trailer for the WD season four.

The new CBLDF Liberty Annual will feature a Hack/Slash & Revival bizarre tale.