• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much of a discount should a person get on approximately $14,000 worth...

102 posts in this topic

i think you're better off not disclosing the name of the dealer... not necessarily because you don't want others honing in on your deal (because I'm sure the dealer will sell to whoever has cash) but for the other reasons you stated.

However, given where you were, and the dealers I know, and the areas where you've made your purchases, I'm relatively certain it'd be easy for me (and others actually) to figure out.

More importantly, I'm glad you've finally reached a level of satisfaction with your purchase. In the end, that's really all that counts.

(although looking at the posts I don't think anyone in here would do the same deal I did).

I disagree; I think many of us might have done the same deal. It all depends on how much experience you've got in shopping for comics. I've done deals similar to yours MANY times just because I'm just happy to finally find some highish-grade copies of titles and issues I've been hunting for years. In retrospect, several of those deals weren't so great, but hey, they felt great at the time. cloud9.gif I don't regret them because it's all just a part of the market learning process, which takes years.