• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM run 130-230...help?

7 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: I've read other comments about how there should be a "price my book(s)" thread, and I wh. ole heartedly agree...but in the mean time...

I have a mixed bag run of ASM 130-230 that I have no idea how to price as a whole. Some books are in rough shape but most are F/VF, and a handful VF+ (mainly 190-218).

Not trying to drag this out, but without seeing every individual book, what would be a reasonable asking price as a bare minimum for that 100 book run? Obviously looking for opinions/speculations, not facts :)

I loved these books, but needing to liquidate to support my modern comic habbits.

Feel free to PM...and scrutinize, but I'm new here and I don't have a nearby LCS to ask things like this. Thanks!

Thanks for your thoughts. Unfortunately I already planned on eBay being the only practical way to do this without selling them individually, what I was confused on was a realistic reserve price.

And 194 should bring in a lot of money if it's in very fine shape.

I have 2 copies of 194, one F and one VF...worth selling separately? Not sure why this book seems to be doing so well lately.

And 194 should bring in a lot of money if it's in very fine shape.

I have 2 copies of 194, one F and one VF...worth selling separately? Not sure why this book seems to be doing so well lately.

I believe Felicity Jones is cast to play the Black cat in The second movie.

I would bundle the books in smaller lots of 10ish to sell on Ebay rather than a giant lot. The key books will sell separately.