• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I'm shocked he didn't get booted for good.

What did he post?

Start here.

I don't see a picture though… Just a lot of bickering…

Read through the next 50 pages.

Haha I'm good thanks though…

I don't blame you, he lost me at "Read" too.

BUTM gives the teacher a homework assignment! :D

I'm surprised he didn't send me to a grammar website though… He usually takes pot shots at my grammar- not my inability to read…

I think he was telling you the story was far larger than a single post. There's a lot of information there.

BUTM gives the teacher a homework assignment! :D

I'm surprised he didn't send me to a grammar website though… He usually takes pot shots at my grammar- not my inability to read…

I think he was telling you the story was far larger than a single post. There's a lot of information there.

I see that now… I just figured there was an image somewhere.

I should really venture into the General Discussion thread more. It always seems to have a lively discussion…

Question. Isn't there a three strikes within a year and your banned rule? Here's one: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6924717 and he just got two... I know I am a dumb lawyer, but isn't that three?
is it calendar year or rolling year?

Question. Isn't there a three strikes within a year and your banned rule? Here's one: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6924717 and he just got two... I know I am a dumb lawyer, but isn't that three?

Supposed to be a rolling year.

Rolling year.

It's typically a ban on the fourth strike in a given year; however, the mods have been known to give an accelerated ban and to keep some posters around long after their expiration date.

So, like all things here, it's open for interpretation by the Powers That Be.

Supposed to be a rolling year.
You would know. :banana:

I don't see how some people have the energy for all this drama.

I think in the case of the people who were wronged, i don't see how them standing up for themselves is a bad thing. They stated their case.

When you see someone you consider a friend being wronged, what's so bad about standing up for them and supporting them? That's what they did.

I think in the case of the people who were wronged, i don't see how them standing up for themselves is a bad thing. They stated their case.

When you see someone you consider a friend being wronged, what's so bad about standing up for them and supporting them? That's what they did.

Nothing wrong with it, as long as it is civil. And to that I can attest it was.

A lot of school yard logic, but it was civil.

Perhaps Rupp showed remorse at what he did? Perhaps he gave the deserved apology to persons involved?

Who knows. Up to Rupp and Seanfingh to declare what went on behind scenes. None of our business

Anyways, glad its settled and hopefully there is no whirlwind in two months.

Hopefully its dead and buried and things can progress

:foryou: my 2c and answer to the question no one asked me :)

That whole thing was weird. However, I doubt it is dead and buried.

If there is one defining characteristic of this place it is the inordinate number of forum members who hold steadfast to grudges. Why? I am not sure, but it sure seems prevalent around here.

+ 100 the only thing worse than some jerk lying about me, is hearing someone lie about a friend..

That whole thing was weird. However, I doubt it is dead and buried.

If there is one defining characteristic of this place it is the inordinate number of forum members who hold steadfast to grudges. Why? I am not sure, but it sure seems prevalent around here.

Heeyyy you are not Not Sure..I am Not Sure!!!

I do hold grudges..I have a list I used crayons and everything..