• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Many people here lack self awareness.

Many people here feign any personal responsibility.

Many people here don't care who they buy books from.

Many people here are incapable of admitting fault.

Many people here can't let anything go.

Many people here will excuse their buddies' deplorable behavior.

Many people here will do anything for a buck.

Many people here make hypocritical statements sometimes in the same sentence.

I fall into several of those categories above. Pick one. Pick them all.

I don't have a grudge against Rupp. I know full well what he did and there was no remorse. That to me is unacceptable in the real world. I have no grudge against Bosco. Excusing Rupp's behavior as "crazy humor" is insulting and unacceptable in the real world.

I have no grudge against the rest of those that support Rupp. Regardless of the fact that I thought he should have been banned permanently, all I would have personally needed to move on was knowing there was an apology to those he went after. How others can "move on" from that situation in one breath and then condemn Solarcadet or some other random cruddy seller in the next breath befuddles me.

But at the end of the day, that is on you guys/girls. Celebrate those that will sell you comic books.

Man the mods are really making you burn through shills a lot lately lol

Lately?

The mods should have a contest to see how many shills Stu has created. Closest to the cup gets one free pass on masking a spooned word.

I agree with whomever has the coolest books.
:acclaim:

That guy had to sell all his for a piece of art. If you are lucky the next catchphrase will be "I agree with whomever has the coolest art."

I didn't sell the "coolest books".

In that case, can I buy them? (But only if they would make a good investment.)

BTW, Patton was a very controversial historical figure...a hero and a world-class a-hole.

I'm a little offended that RMA would use Patton as his location.

It's due to be changed, anyways.

Next up...The Godfather!

That, too, would offend me ;)

lol I just meant he's used like 3-4 today. Usually he's able to get a full day out of one lol

They are clearly paying attention today and he usually isn't hard to spot. :D

I agree with whomever has the coolest books.

That guy had to sell all his for a piece of art. If you are lucky the next catchphrase will be "I agree with whomever has the coolest art."

I didn't sell the "coolest books".

Do I know it :cry:

I wanted to post something as well...just decided to be nice instead.

I've never really had that happen.

hm

There was that one time back in 2007 when you were almost polite. No, wait, you were an sob then to.

Carry on. :sorry:

People don't agree with you, and will continue to buy from people you don't like - I'm guessing at least some will do this to be in your face. Your perpetual threadcarpping and negativity are insulting to many, and not a positive influence on the board. Get over it, and move on.

No problem. All I have to rehab my image is to sell COOL BOOKS!!!!!!

hm

There was that one time back in 2007 when you were almost polite. No, wait, you were an sob then to.

Carry on. :sorry:

lol

Lately?

The mods should have a contest to see how many shills Stu has created. Closest to the cup gets one free pass on masking a spooned word.

Stu is like Hydra.

"HAIL HYDRA, IMMORTAL HYDRA, CUT OFF ONE SHILL ACCOUNT AND TWO MORE WILL GROW TO TAKE IT'S PLACE".

hm

It seemed like you were being nice when you were in the UK but I suspect that it was some kind of trick. hm

Lately?

Stu is like Hydra.

"HAIL HYDRA, IMMORTAL HYDRA, CUT OFF ONE SHILL ACCOUNT AND TWO MORE WILL GROW TO TAKE IT'S PLACE".

HYDRA is taking notes from Stu.

I mean seriously guys - the cool books stuff is ridiculous. The guy just does not have the type of inventory that supports your ridiculous hypothesis.

lol

00R2JBx.gif

:hi: Ditch.

I don't have a grudge against Rupp. I know full well what he did and there was no remorse. That to me is unacceptable in the real world. I have no grudge against Bosco. Excusing Rupp's behavior as "crazy humor" is insulting and unacceptable in the real world.

I have no grudge against the rest of those that support Rupp. Regardless of the fact that I thought he should have been banned permanently, all I would have personally needed to move on was knowing there was an apology to those he went after. How others can "move on" from that situation in one breath and then condemn Solarcadet or some other random cruddy seller in the next breath befuddles me.

But at the end of the day, that is on you guys/girls. Celebrate those that will sell you comic books.

I think I'm dumping COI for you.

hm

It seemed like you were being nice when you were in the UK but I suspect that it was some kind of trick. hm

hm

Lately?

Stu is like Hydra.

10426143_728492187215755_5966072506339166369_n.jpg

I'm glad you are being totally clear on your beliefs. There is nothing wrong with that in the least. But when you make these statements, please go a step further and use facts. Not the things you think were stated.

I never said I excused the crazy images that were discovered. Even when you go back to the original posts from that blowup, I made that clear. But you were so riled up, all you wanted was blood.

Now with all these demands of Rupp making an apology, is anyone that helped start the entire fued also going out of their way to make an apology? Seems like that behavior is a wash when what happened had to start somewhere with a difference of opinion, and a personal attack that just didn't seem to stop.

One of those having an issue with him went out of their way to lie about a horrible transaction, forgetting they had left him positive feedback. You don't see that as questionable behavior? Would you really trust someone like that who lies to make their point, gets caught, and then makes the statement they only left positive feedback because they didn't want to cause trouble?

That fellow? Leave something to be so he could keep the peace? He lied. Where's the concern over that? Is he going to publicly apologize for lying? I have concerns with that when people are clapping him on the back over it.

Maybe Jeffro can explain that one as well, as I trust in his judgment. Comix4fun too, as he is another board member I trust that had issues with Rupp. Are those fellows totally okay with a board member that lies about a bad transaction in order to hurt someone's reputation due to a grudge?