• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Prepare for an all out lynching like someone just said they like Jerry Lewis movies

I like Jerry Lewis movies.

Well, Lewis and Martin, mostly, although "Hook, Line, and Sinker" was a hoot.

That's a pretty apt analogy to the old Kavster

What else do I have to do in life? Your a funny poster,me not so much.I don't care what anyone says I like you......There I said it. :eyeroll:

God I feel so dirty... :facepalm:

I just took a screen cap of this in case we have to use it against you on a later date.

I'll plead insanity. (:

Jury will have no problem with that one

Right! I have a good attorney too,my mother in law.She can get me off..... :eek:

Damn I shouldn't have said that one...I'll see that one in a different thread soon. doh!

Your mother in law must be much better looking than mine. :whee:

:facepalm: I'm sorry, i just couldn't leave it alone.

What else do I have to do in life? Your a funny poster,me not so much.I don't care what anyone says I like you......There I said it. :eyeroll:

Don't feel dirty, you just set the bar realllllly low.

Like someone doing the limbo in....CANCUN SCOTLAND.

Fixed.

you should !

Prepare for an all out lynching like someone just said they like Jerry Lewis movies
I like Jerry Lewis comic books...........,

so no strikes were given out for the DWC thread?

hm interesting.

what thread was that?

I think that went poof. That was Watson v DWC. I believe that there was some name calling and "say it to my face at the next con" being thrown around. Usually that stuff is reserved for Phil's parking lot.

Yeah I saw one of those 'come say that to me' at a con comments in the tattoo thread that vanished....can we get a once and for all this is a dumb thing to say.....

Has anyone ever seen someone actually get round kicked at a con?

it was more than a come see me at a con, it was a, I'm at every convention, look at my schedule and come say it to my face, when accused of losing a customers book.

Was fun to read, but brings up questions about moderation if no strikes were given.

Also, notice a wrist slab notification is no longer in the strike log? hm

Yeah I saw 2 strikes disappear from log also....

I don't think there's any acceptable way to ask someone to speak to you in person without it appearing to be an internet tough guy implied threat. Maybe 'if you spoke to me in person you'd see I'm a reasonable guy'...then they can start round kicking or whatever.

Yeah I saw 2 strikes disappear from log also....

I don't think there's any acceptable way to ask someone to speak to you in person without it appearing to be an internet tough guy implied threat. Maybe 'if you spoke to me in person you'd see I'm a reasonable guy'...then they can start round kicking or whatever.

I thought it was feather kicking?

Yeah I saw one of those 'come say that to me' at a con comments in the tattoo thread that vanished....can we get a once and for all this is a dumb thing to say.....

Has anyone ever seen someone actually get round kicked at a con?

No, but we know if an old lady cuts in front of you in George Perez's autograph line, you'll roundhouse the dentures out of her mouth.