• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Ok the votes are in-it was close but 48% vs 52%

KAV STAYS!

:(

There were probably more shenanigans with that vote than the general five year elections held in North Korea.

KAV STAYS!

Not much to celebrate, IMHO. This wasn't a vote for mayor, this was asking the community if they wanted you to stay. 2c

KAV STAYS!

Not much to celebrate, IMHO. This wasn't a vote for mayor, this was asking the community if they wanted you to stay. 2c

But compared to the first time this question was asked and something like 80% were asking him to go it could be seen as a major win.

KAV STAYS!

Put up a poll and see how you fare....

I'm going to tell you how its going to end right now - more people are not going to want me here, and heres the thing, its an irrelevant poll that means nothing so my feelings are going to be uber hurt also the meal i'm eating right now is all salty because of my sad tears

I'm going to tell you how its going to end right now - more people are not going to want me here, and heres the thing, its an irrelevant poll that means nothing so my feelings are going to be uber hurt

Dont feel bad Jimmy-a MikeNYC poll would cheer ya up

i wish more members would put up a poll

hm

Might put the Kav situation in perspective...

I'm going to tell you how its going to end right now - more people are not going to want me here, and heres the thing, its an irrelevant poll that means nothing so my feelings are going to be uber hurt also the meal i'm eating right now is all salty because of my sad tears

Jimmy I've read if half the people like you and half don't you're a damn fine individual. Jerks - virtually no one likes.

I have to admit, I voted for Kav to go in the first poll. Heck, he was even the first and only person I have ever put on ignore on here. But I tell you, once you get to know the guy he is a pretty good person. Odd? Yes, but still good. :grin: I voted for him to stay this time.

As far as Pasta Boy, I voted a straight YES, Kick him out! :)

I have to admit, I voted for Kav to go in the first poll. Heck, he was even the first and only person I have ever put on ignore on here. But I tell you, once you get to know the guy he is a pretty good person. Odd? Yes, but still good. :grin: I voted for him to stay this time.

As far as Pasta Boy, I voted a straight YES, Kick him out! :)

some of the best stories are the ones where the disliked person becomes liked-the grinch, ebenezer scrooge, groundhog day etc...