• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I think both Kav and Jimmy bring a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

That's for damn sure. What I'm gonna say next no one knows. That's the main reason people come to CG.

And don't forget, there's a ton of opportunities to see what you have to say in several threads.

Only if someone quotes him....

meh

( lol )

i wish more members would put up a poll

hm

Polls I'd like to see:

Aujiliay (sic)

Logan

Hado

always with the nasty comment-be interesting I think....

If you're more popular than everyone on that list will teacher give you a gold star?

:facepalm:

Scared?

:popcorn:

I don't need a poll to pad my ego.I already know I'm AWESOME! :headbang:

I don't think there would be much ego padding in those guy's polls....more like shattered dreams and busted hopes.....

Tits on a bull doesn't accurately describe how useless certain members are. At least Kav doesn't come on to simply bring everyone down and make snide obnoxious comments while being nothing more than a bitter background player.

Some individuals don't need a poll to let the masses know that they are an anal stain on this forum.

TTH2 was right. The newer members have absolutely nothing to say. Some speculative junk, some movies, other gibberish. This used to be a good forum for info, you guys are really driving the nail deep.

Kav, who cares.

Linguini, we get it. You're the tough " I don't care what people think about me"

Logan, I have always liked you. But you spend too much time here.

Rocky, you are smarter then these noobs think you are.

TTH2 was right. The newer members have absolutely nothing to say. Some speculative junk, some movies, other gibberish. This used to be a good forum for info, you guys are really driving the nail deep.

Kav, who cares.

Linguini, we get it. You're the tough " I don't care what people think about me"

I thought the same thing in 2008... more or less.

Kav, who cares.

I thought the same thing in 2006, kinda sorta. :eyeroll:

Kav, who cares.

I was nice to you... give or take.

Kav, who cares.

I was nice to you... give or take.

Everything after 2003 is BIN FODDER :preach:

I think Kav bring(s) a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

So inane, self-centered, stream of consciousness ramblings in multiple threads that the person may or may not know anything about is "fresh"? I'll have to remember that for next time, so I can fit in better. :eyeroll:

I think Kav bring(s) a fresh perspective. May not always agree, but it's not that same everyone else says over and over and over

So inane, self-centered, stream of consciousness ramblings in multiple threads that the person may or may not know anything about is "fresh"? I'll have to remember that for next time, so I can fit in better. :eyeroll:

:golfclap:

All I can say is a poll to keep or reject me would be quite boring, as I'm sure most boardies have no clue as to who I am. lol

Kav, who cares.

See, I didn't even make the recap lol

Kav, who cares.

i agree

The first month I was here I made and posted a video on the boards that pretty much said anyone watching the video was a loser.

Keep that in mind when you look at my poll results. Poll results are irrelevant and mean nothing.

Scared? lol

The first month I was here I made and posted a video on the boards that pretty much said anyone watching the video was a loser.

Keep that in mind when you look at my poll results. Poll results are irrelevant and mean nothing.

Scared? lol

I believe the proper spelling is "Scurd?"