• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

A cleansing and some wrath! I've never heard of "bropper," guess I missed something.

A few years ago there was a humorous discussion about a transitional comic age between Bronze and Copper. The two, mostly in jest, names thrown out there were Cronze and Bropper. "bropper' showed up after that. For that reason, I always assumed he was a shill. However, he pretty much behaved himself so I didn't dwell on it too much

So Chris and the rest were given a strike for repeating what various theories that were being reported on the news in regards to the plane crash? Unless things were poofed, I did not see anything too crazy.

A cleansing and some wrath! I've never heard of "bropper," guess I missed something.

A few years ago there was a humorous discussion about a transitional comic age between Bronze and Copper. The two, mostly in jest, names thrown out there were Cronze and Bropper. "bropper' showed up after that. For that reason, I always assumed he was a shill. However, he pretty much behaved himself so I didn't dwell on it too much

hm

This I like. "Cronze" has just been added to my lexicon.

Good analysis too. Unusual that a new user would pick a name from a topic before they joined, unless he was an unregistered lurker.

So Chris and the rest were given a strike for repeating what various theories that were being reported on the news in regards to the plane crash? Unless things were poofed, I did not see anything too crazy.

Odds are some posts got wiped.

By CRONZE!!

Is everyone aware global warming topics are now not allowed in WC? They join political posts in the verboten list.

Is everyone aware global warming topics are now not allowed in WC? They join political posts in the verboten list.

Wow, really? That's shocking.

Why? All they ever do is end up with one set of people shouting at another set of people ad infinitum.

I think when there were 3 GW threads up at once, and the usual insults re: intelligence, the mods had enough

Why? All they ever do is end up with one set of people shouting at another set of people ad infinitum.

Sorry, I guess I should have said, "Wow, really? I'm shocked, shocked to find that global warming topics are considered political posts."

Sorry, I guess I should have said, "Wow, really? I'm shocked, shocked to find that global warming topics are considered political posts."

They're not political posts, they're global warming posts and they have been a source of nearly as much trouble as political posts in the WC. Good riddance