• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

No wrist slaps, no vacations. Maybe the moderators like my taste in music.

Nothing wrong with your taste holmes (thumbs u

Of course, the King is waaaaaay much better but yours comes in a very, very distant second :foryou:

Lemmy would SMOKE the king! :sumo:

:headbang:

Of course, the King is waaaaaay much better but yours comes in a very, very distant second :foryou:

WORD. (thumbs u

WORD. (thumbs u

(thumbs u And looking at your sig line. Danzig would also SMOKE the king!

http://youtu.be/PHrHNNKpLAo

There is no butthurt like "moan about the mods" butthurt. :cloud9:

Thinking that spending lots of money with the company that hosts these boards should gain some special gratitude from them is hilarious. Yeah..... right, it's not like those people aren't already making money out of the hosts themselves. lol I do business with plenty of people without expecting them to owe me anything beyond the agreed transactions.

Thinking that spending lots of money with the company that hosts these boards should gain some special gratitude from them is hilarious. Yeah..... right, it's not like those people aren't already making money out of the hosts themselves. lol I do business with plenty of people without expecting them to owe me anything beyond the agreed transactions.

:applause:

:applause:

+2

Oh mess ! Another strike my way forthcoming

Before Elvis, there were the numerous black R&B performers he "borrowed" his act from ... after Elvis there were crazy people seeing him working at a gas station in Tulsa. Nuff said. :slapfight:

:o

:ohnoez:

:fear: