• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I think he got off pretty lightly as well.

Or maybe the cabal and mob with torches were just wrong? :shrug:

Do people get two strikes and two month vacations for being innocent?

About the seriousness. And we are talking Mods here, so everything is speculative.

I'm not sure what you might be disputing here. Is it that since he didn't post anything for public consumption he shouldn't have gotten the vacation? Or are you disputing that he even made the images in the first place? I'm just honestly trying to understand your position on this.

I'm not disputing anything. Some punishment was laid down that you have stated is pretty light. It is obvious to me that many were hoping for an outright ban, and are now disappointed with the outcome. The Mods have spoken about the degree of seriousness that they have determined with the punishment they have laid down.

So the "mob" is wrong about him getting off lightly, correct?

Fair enough. I didn't think I was part of a mob, but I was hoping the the big B.

About the seriousness. And we are talking Mods here, so everything is speculative.

I'm not sure what you might be disputing here. Is it that since he didn't post anything for public consumption he shouldn't have gotten the vacation? Or are you disputing that he even made the images in the first place? I'm just honestly trying to understand your position on this.

I'm not disputing anything. Some punishment was laid down that you have stated is pretty light. It is obvious to me that many were hoping for an outright ban, and are now disappointed with the outcome. The Mods have spoken about the degree of seriousness that they have determined with the punishment they have laid down.

Fair enough. I didn't think I was part of a mob, but I was hoping the the big B.

I don't pretend to understand whatever you are trying to say.

Maybe the mob's zeal for vengeance was not matched by the Mods...., :shrug:

Not sure it matters at this point.

Hopefully, you can all sleep securely now that justice has been done.

I don't pretend to understand whatever you are trying to say.

Maybe the mob's zeal for vengeance was not matched by the Mods...., :shrug:

Not sure it matters at this point.

Hopefully, you can all sleep securely now that justice has been done.

Mike, it's clear you do not agree with the punishment. What do you believe should have been done?

Mike, it's clear you do not agree with the punishment. What do you believe should have been done?

Thanks Jeffro, but I've moved past that. The decision has been made, and now it's time for all of us to live with it.

I think he should have got the ban hammer, or a real hammer. My friends crack a joke about me, cool. Someone who has "beef" with me, I ain't laughing. You're a jerk, you wanna talk trash. Lets fix that. Just saying, violence isn't tolerated here. So neither should jackholes instigating it.

(worship)

Thanks for the continued stalking :thumbsup:

It must be like Bizarro world where you live.

I assume you go over to someone's house uninvited and you ask them "What are you doing here?"

(worship)

Thanks for the continued stalking :thumbsup:

It must be like Bizarro world where you live.

I assume you go over to someone's house uninvited and you ask them "What are you doing here?"

I'm not entering this convo, but that was freaking hilarious

I think I'll start a new thread informing everyone about Kevin76. That way vast quantities of memes can be posted. :banana:

I thought it was animated gifs? hm

Why is asking for someone to be banned that used hate speech and violence in their postings so controversial? I should hope the mob is always opposed to that kind of behavior. There are plenty of other forums online that allow folks to spew bile - go there.

Dan

Why is asking for someone to be banned that used hate speech and violence in their postings so controversial? I should hope the mob is always opposed to that kind of behavior. There are plenty of other forums online that allow folks to spew bile - go there.

Dan

Man, I must have missed something spectacular. Hate speech and violence? Who got hit for that?

hm

So it wasn't me causing all this uproar..but I'm curious, what did Rupp do to deserve 2 months? That seems rather harsh

Someone PM me with the Cliff's Notes summary plz :)

It was. I still don't understand the full explanation given for Castrillo's strike.