• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

85 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif Thats it, we're done. Actually its a cartoon scketch of John Constantine, pertty sure what you're referring to is just part of his trenchcoat.

I'd blow it up to take a closer look but:

a) I don't care to look at the bare assses of preteen cartoon boys,

and

b) I don't want to end up on any FBI "watch lists" for something so crazily depraved.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I always thought you were a Canuck, the dry sarcastic posts, the lack of heavy reliance on US pop culture for analogy, trying to get Greggy deported.

Was the FBI reference just for window dressing.

893whatthe.gif Thats it, we're done. Actually its a cartoon scketch of John Constantine, pertty sure what you're referring to is just part of his trenchcoat.

and

b) I don't want to end up on any FBI "watch lists" for something so crazily depraved.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I always thought you were a Canuck, the dry sarcastic posts, the lack of heavy reliance on US pop culture for analogy, trying to get Greggy deported.

WHOA there. Now THEM'S fightin' words! mad.gif

and

WHOA there. Now THEM'S fightin' words! mad.gif

Should I bring my hockey stick?

Donut is off his meds today. And I can't believe that JBud took all that abuse.

Wayyyyyyyy too much wine last night + watching fireworks + a 8 AM meeting = HULK HEAD HURT.

Why am I here? Good f-ing question. I think this forum has sunk a bit too low for someone who chooses not to partake in the dark side of comic collecting

With some many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates.

So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer.

So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarf, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. Trust me.

For everyone that chooses not to rip others off, it's been a slice.

Now that's the way to do a FDQ exit :applause:

I was born in the backroom of a comic book show

My mama sold Marvels for the money they'd throw

Papa would grade as best as he could

Touch ‘em up with Marker, try to make ‘em look as good as he could.

Gypsys, tramps, and thieves

We'd hear it from collectors of the town

They'd call us Gypsys, tramps, and thieves

But every Con all the Zombies came around

And lay their money down

(worship)

Why am I here? Good f-ing question. I think this forum has sunk a bit too low for someone who chooses not to partake in the dark side of comic collecting

With some many morally-bankrupt scam artists running around here, with only greed on their small minds, I'd probably have more fun talking over the rights of the victim with Death Row inmates.

So on that note, I'll let the criminals run the forums once again, and you can all regale each other with tales of scams long past. I can't bear to be in the company of such reprobates any longer.

So keep on ripping off the old folks, you black-hearted dwarf, and someday you'll get what's coming to you. Trust me.

It was JC...and he just returned as somebody else. doh!

Sure, but it really was a nice speech! :headbang:

One of the funniest ever on these boards. ;)

Especially when juxtaposed to his former website www.comicinvestor.com :cloud9:

(don't bother it's been gone since 2003)

Especially when juxtaposed to his former website www.comicinvestor.com :cloud9:

(don't bother it's been gone since 2003)

Shame, I'd've liked to have seen that, especially regarding how different the CI persona was to the JC one.

If you think I'm on here looking for friends or acceptance, you are a freak.

Then why ARE you here? Just to pass judgement? To spread hate and invective in the name of positive moral growth? People say that you have good information to contribute, and you do... at times. But most of the time, slogging through all your bitter rantings and sad attempts at insults completely negate any real contribution that you may or may not have made.

You know you're looking for friends and acceptance or you wouldn't be here. It's not like you're here to hear someone else's viewpoint or to learn anything from anyone else because you want to believe that you know more than everyone. You're seeking acceptance and you think the only way you can only be accepted is by being a complete person_too_unaware_of_social_graces (because you're afraid to let anyone know the "real CI"-- fear of rejection, after all). Pretty cut and dried, CI.

:insane:

Forgiveness for all.

Don't you know that complete accountability and restitution is required before even a consideration of forgiveness can be given. lol

Forgiveness for all.

Don't you know that complete accountability and restitution is required before even a consideration of forgiveness can be given. lol

Now you have hit on something - A Comics General Hall of Shame. I like the cut of that idea's jib.