• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On-Site at Wizard World Chicago

44 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm going to be heading up to Chicago and if anyone wants to submit any modern books it I will submit it for you for $30 a book. If you want a book signed the cost will vary please PM me about this. If pressing is your thing, I can get books pressed for an additional $10 per book.

Hey Venom everything ok? I checked the CGC census and looks like none of my books got signed and/or onsite graded. Tried pm's since the show but no answer.

I have no idea what's going on, nor do I really care to get in the middle, but your books aren't going to show up in the census by Wednesday from an onsite grading event the previous weekend.

They wouldn't even be marked as shipped/safe until the Monday, if then.

Hey Venom everything ok? I checked the CGC census and looks like none of my books got signed and/or onsite graded. Tried pm's since the show but no answer.

I have no idea what's going on, nor do I really care, but your books aren't going to show up in the census by Wednesday from an onsite grading event the previous weekend.

If you don't care why respond?

I have been in contact with Harvey Taliboa and he mentioned that he didn't sign any of my books

I have no idea what's going on, nor do I really care, but your books aren't going to show up in the census by Wednesday from an onsite grading event the previous weekend.

If you don't care why respond?

I have been in contact with Harvey Taliboa and he mentioned that he didn't sign any of my books

I meant that I didn't care to get wrapped up in the middle and that the census is not a reliable way of checking to see if your books were signed or graded at the show... not that I didn't care about your problem. I left a couple of words out.

On site grading was not cut off Thursday...

Friday and Saturday were wide open

For which tier?