• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

46 posts in this topic

I can't believe either of these are still here. PLOD or not these are awesome books!

You have no idea how hard it is for me not to pull the trigger on this book :(

Dude that is your grail, pull the trigger :gossip: Sell off what ever you can

- Cheering from side lines

I can't believe either of these are still here. PLOD or not these are awesome books!

You have no idea how hard it is for me not to pull the trigger on this book :(

Dude that is your grail, pull the trigger :gossip: Sell off what ever you can

- Cheering from side lines

My lowball offer would be insulting :(

Ace Comics #11 FR 1st appearance of the Phantom.

$150

Cover is completely split and attached with tape down the whole spine and inside front and back covers. Pages are tan and are not brittle. Book is complete with 32 total pages (64 if counting front & back). Very rare issue which first hit the newsstands in February 1938.

139897.jpg.09c290cb5c6d091677674197181ffc3c.jpg

139898.jpg.b7780829a24163ed40c28de54042cf02.jpg

139899.jpg.340adf3f47c8ea88fcb5772d9eb701a0.jpg

139900.jpg.f82cd35a834d822a3d09c7fe89362c81.jpg

139901.jpg.75dadad1e3a1c1a4ad8eb7ab5848a76b.jpg

$150

Cover is completely split and attached with tape down the whole spine and inside front and back covers. Pages are tan and are not brittle. Book is complete with 32 total pages (64 if counting front & back). Very rare issue which first hit the newsstands in February 1938.

:takeit:

$150

spoon spoon .. mutha...spooney, spoon...spoon..spooner.. muther, spoon

$150

My thoughts too! Awesome book!

$150

x2.