• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

46 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Payment via PayPal, check or money order. If paying with check or money order subtract 3% from the price. Shipping is included in the price, however insurance is extra, and I do not offer international shipping. Please purchase with confidence as I am an Overstreet Price Advisor and my Ebay username is Swartzisgod. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks, Chris

More Fun Comics #73

Price: SOLD

Publisher: DC

Condition: CGC 7.5 VF-

Page Quality: Cream to Off-White Pages

Type of Holder: Restored

Degree Of Restoration: Moderate Professional Restoration

CGC Grading Comments: Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced.

Item description: 1st Aquaman, Green Arrow & Speedy!

139643.jpg.10b3f109ab7d983cbbfe5fb3c6cf1713.jpg

139644.jpg.ceff0fb334040af62b6d5a294ca0f7e9.jpg

Detective Comics #28

Publisher: DC

Condition: CGC 6.5 FN+

Page Quality:Off-White Pages

Type of Holder: Restored

Degree Of Restoration: Extensive Professional Restoration

CGC Grading Comments: Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, top 4” of front cover married.

Item description: 2nd appearance of Batman

139691.jpg.b774f79442056e0502b9b67959734028.jpg

139692.jpg.b40172431bc43385de8e3bf0a3bddcbd.jpg

Yeah, the only reason I am selling them is I was able to upgrade these issues and I am starting to concentrate more on original art. If anyone is interested I would be willing to accept time payments, with 25% down, and the remainder being paid in full within 10 weeks.