• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaymole's "A few books including one HUGE BIGGIE!!!" (can you guess what it is?)

53 posts in this topic

So this was all BS? Posting a sale and never putting anything up?

No, I will have books...just needed to release my frustrations over not owning any #55s

People have to stop taking comics so seriously here...smile!!

WHAT?!?!

I just got my freaking wife bubble wrapped and boxed up! :censored:

No, I will have books...just needed to release my frustrations over not owning any #55s

WHAT?!?!

Don't forget to poke holes in the box. I lost a couple that way.

Tomb of Dracula #1 (7.5/8.0) SOLD

A very nice copy, the only major problem is a small tear by the top staple on the back cover. Otherwise, this is in VF+ condition...nice, tight and bright.

TombofDracula1a001.jpg

TombofDracula1aBack001.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #1 (7.5/8.0) $100

A very nice copy, the only major problem is a small tear by the top staple on the back cover. Otherwise, this is in VF+ condition...nice, tight and bright.

TombofDracula1a001.jpg

TombofDracula1aBack001.jpg

:takeit:

^^

many Thanks!

Hi Everyone

I just want to apologize if I caused any hard feelings or frustration in starting my thread that way. i just thought this forum needed a little laugh humor due to some recent happenings....just a way of releasing frustration and anxiety.

I do like to joke a lot, no matter what the situation (which is why I am never invited to funerals), so please bear with my sense of humor.

Thanks

Hi Everyone

I just want to apologize if I caused any hard feelings or frustration in starting my thread that way. i just thought this forum needed a little laugh humor due to some recent happenings....just a way of releasing frustration and anxiety.

I do like to joke a lot, no matter what the situation (which is why I am never invited to funerals), so please bear with my sense of humor.

Thanks

(thumbs u

To make it easier and more helpful on people, I thought it would be best to give a time schedule for when I will be posting my books:

First Book - within the next 30 minutes, give or take 3 hours

Second Book - sometime tonight, give or take a day

Third Book - Who the hell knows.

hm

I need to rethink my selling technique.

WHAT?!?!

Don't forget to poke holes in the box. I lost a couple that way.

Remember just poke holes in the box....

OK...I know this sounds like a sales gimmick, but I forgot to upload my scans into Photobucket last night. I am at work now (my boss loves that I try to sell books on company time), so I do not have access to the scans.

I will post more later this afternoon when I get home from work.

sorry for the delay.

PS: Yes, i will be sending invoices out today for my other threads, so those of you who bought, don't worry :)

Thanks

To make it easier and more helpful on people, I thought it would be best to give a time schedule for when I will be posting my books:

hm

No...no you don't...

hm

No...no you don't...

There were two books last night, and you got 'em both. What are you complaining about? :baiting:

Avengers #55 9.9 CGC - $250,000 + 10% of your future earnings and (if applicable) one intimate evening with your wife or significant other.

After much hand wringing and sleepless nights staring at the ceiling with $ signs in my eyes, I have decided to sell my undercopy of Avengers #55 as I have a chance of buying something I have always wanted, a Ferrari 458 Spider.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking, (or at least one of you)...that I have this priced too conservatively, but I am not looking to gouge anyone. If I can fulfill someone's lifelong 5 day dream of owning this book, then it is the least I can do. I will be happy just knowing that someone can stare at this book for hours in their own home while I'll just have to be content with driving around in my Ferrari 458 Spider picking up women left & right. I guess it is just the Mother Teresa in me.

I know that I will never be able to afford to re-buy this book in the future, as in a few years it will be worth more than the GNP of several small countries, but I will just have to live with that and, hopefully, your wife or significant other if that intimate evening turns out right.

RAD929992013619_163240.jpg

Ehh! I'm waiting on the 10.0 not this paltry looking 9.9... :sumo: