• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. All books sold! Big thanks to all!

192 posts in this topic

X-Men #41 Reader $3 bought on the boards but seller didn't open book when grading it :( entire cover is detached and almost completely split and it's all held together by tape--which has stained the book's insides :PSold

<a  href=silversuspenseandironman003_zpse2df9d7c.

!

I just noticed that there was some smutz on my cell phone--all the pics I just added have a little black mark.

They aren't on the books, obviously, otherwise I must have found some weird new pedigree collection.

X-Men #53 FN- 5.5 Guide $27.50 Price $16.50 small edge tear middle fc, bunch of numbers written in ink on bc, otherwise a high grade beauty

:takeit:

^^

Hi Rob. Thanks Rob. :hi:

That's all the Suspense, IM, and X-Men.

I am going to start taking pictures of the Thors--hope to post them soon.

Didn't you also have a couple of SA FFs too? :wishluck:

Thor #129 VG/FN 5.0 Guide $25 Price $15 has the corner crease which is visible in pic and about 10-12 tiny color breaks on spine which are barely visible in pic, on the flip side the pages are as white as any I've ever seen for a pre-1968 book with great color Sold

<a  href=silverthor001_zpsb62f91fd.jpg' alt='silv

Hi Ed,

I'll take the

Caps 112,113

Tales of Suspense 15,16,19

X-Men 38,40,41

:takeit:

Thanks Curt!

I assume the 15, 16 and 19 are Iron Man, not Suspense. Just confirm that please.

That's all the Suspense, IM, and X-Men.

I am going to start taking pictures of the Thors--hope to post them soon.

Didn't you also have a couple of SA FFs too? :wishluck:

We'll talk via PM. :gossip: