• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. All books sold! Big thanks to all!

192 posts in this topic

Hulk #127 FN- 5.5 Guide $8.25 Price $4.95 cover and first 5 pages detached from top staple or this would be an easy VF, tough to grade but I went with FN- Sold

<a  href=silverhulksnew009_zps459ef751.jpg' alt='

That's all the Hulks.

Almost time to pick up my little man from summer school, so no more books for a few hours.

Should be able to post my few FFs, some Suspense, and some Iron Mans later today.

Thanks everyone!

Hulk #124 VF- 7.5 Guide $20.75 Price $12.45

:takeit:

^^

Rob, you're practically supporting my kids--you want to make me an offer on the wife?

She's had the two kids but she's still hot, still gets carded when she drinks, and just got a P.h.D. in real books.

:jokealert:

Or, is it? hm

Hulk #124 VF- 7.5 Guide $20.75 Price $12.45

:takeit:

^^

Rob, you're practically supporting my kids--you want to make me an offer on the wife?

She's had the two kids but she's still hot, still gets carded when she drinks, and just got a P.h.D. in real books.

:jokealert:

Or, is it? hm

Supporting more kids, tough, but I could do it, support another wife, I couldn't. lol

...or could I? hm