• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams & Dennis O'Neil signatures - 3 GL issues Your Best Offer!

11 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

No HOS (I changed it after Lizards2 nearly jumped on me! (tsk) ) and probies are allowed.

I preferred check or MO. If PayPal, please add 3% to all asked prices. I will include the shipping cost.

I just received all three books today. All of them looked great with Neal Adams and Dennis O'Neil. It is so rare to see both at one convention at anytime.

Whoever PMs me first that would be the winner or anyone is first to post as " :takeit:" on this thread is winner. Also I can accept your best offers!

Please take a good look at these books below.

Hi everybody,

No hosiers and probies are allowed.

I'm pretty sexy when I'm in my hose....., banana052.gif

You might want to reconsider. :devil:

Lizards2 I am almost afraid to ask, where did you get the dancing dominatrix banana? Jolly great books so far, can't wait to see the last one! GLWTS!

It's free Internet world. That is WHY you can find anything in Internet.

Thanks jaybuck43. They are lovely...Lizards2 I didn't mean you! :devil:

Lizards2 I am almost afraid to ask, where did you get the dancing dominatrix banana? Jolly great books so far, can't wait to see the last one! GLWTS!

It's free Internet world. That is WHY you can find anything in Internet.

Thanks jaybuck43. They are lovely...Lizards2 I didn't mean you! :devil:

Yeah - I got them all of some banana emoticon site. I have ones that CCGmod0 has warned me against using again...., if you're interested :devil: