• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

17 posts in this topic

I'm looking to fund an upcoming purchase, so I'm putting some Invincible #1's I've been hoarding up for sale.

Great book! Awesome read! I've got different grade ranges, so if you've been thinking about picking up a copy this is your chance.

Even though I don't sell often, I've been on the boards for years and will ship your books properly and safely. (thumbs u

Rules:

- Payment by PayPal

- 1st :takeit: in the thread wins.

- $12 shipping for US buyers, USPS priority mail

- No probation list people. (tsk)

Invincible #1 CGC 9.2 asking $130

This is a great copy if you're not a label chaser. The front cover looks fantastic!!

Invincible92_zpsa265d4f8.jpg

However, there is a color breaking crease on the back top left corner. If you collect comics RAW it would be a great one to crack and put in a mylar.

Invincible92backcrease_zpsfa8550e7.jpg

Invincible #1 CGC 9.6 asking $175

Invincible96_zps210cd254.jpg

:takeit:

Awesome that you posted this today. I was just about to put a WTB up for this...needed a good book for my birthday.

^^

You sir, have great taste in comics! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Thank you!

I'm bumping and re-opening this thread because I've gotten some PM's about the books.

The Invincible #1 CGC 9.2 is still available; however, the other books have sold.

EDIT: Thread closed.