• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I get a Stan Lee signature for SS?

8 posts in this topic

sure send it to me.

check out my website

www.nycomics.us

:)

OK, just a few questions.

It looks like:

$110 modern + 10 fast track + 12 shipping = $132 total?

Can I have him remark, "Excelsior!" or something like that? It's probably nothing I can plan, but I'm really hoping he gets a kick out of the cover and wants to write some smart- remark on it.

Last, what is the suspense date I need to get it to you by?

If you want Stan to add extra words it is $50 extra PER WORD.

So Excelsior = $50 extra.

True Believer = $100 extra.

Books for remarks I set on the side. I do not guarantee this service though I want my customers to look at this as a bonus if it gets done. If it does not I refund the fee. In our most recent round we were very successful.

The Masters Deadline is 8/15 for Stan Lee I can extend another 5 days on that to 8/20 or so.

On a side note Stan has a special respect for those who serve or have served our country. I have customers who send photos and other items. We always do our best to show Stan and he always trys to give us the time for that.

:)

"$50 extra PER WORD"

Holy #%^!, Batman.

Fun fact. To have Stan Lee rewrite the Gettysburg Address would cost $13,600.

You said he likes photos and stuff, as in military related? I can probably come up with something he would like.