• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you spend thousands on ebay with a seller with zero feedback?

47 posts in this topic

On Jul-28-13 at 09:55:12 PDT, seller added the following information:

Also I want to add since I have been getting some question still as to if it is an original, I can only advise you all as I did in my main description from the statement I received from Paradox Comics-N-Cards, please see above. I do not know if it is original or not, I was just advised it was. Original or reprint, you bid at your own risk. Thanks.

lol

Also has anyone heard of the shop he mentioned.

There apparently is a "Paradox Comics-N-Cards" -- the shop that's mentioned in the listing -- located in Fargo, ND.

There's a phone number for the store on their on-line website -- someone interested in the book could probably call it to at least verify if the seller's story about bringing it in to them holds any water. Not that I'd feel comfortable bidding on it even if it did, however. I can't see ever buying a big key like this on eBay, but if for someone reason I did, I'd never feel safe doing a transaction this size with someone who had no selling history whatsoever.

On Jul-28-13 at 09:55:12 PDT, seller added the following information:

Also I want to add since I have been getting some question still as to if it is an original, I can only advise you all as I did in my main description from the statement I received from Paradox Comics-N-Cards, please see above. I do not know if it is original or not, I was just advised it was. Original or reprint, you bid at your own risk. Thanks.

lol

What a piece of work. :roflmao: I'm sending him a message, he's going to love it.