• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign Editions of Key Marvel Issues! ASM, Hulk, Captain Britain!

6 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I bring you today some foreign editions of key Marvel comics. These are generally hard to find, so take advantage of this opportunity to own a cool edition of a favourite book!

Terms and conditions:

- I will ship on Tuesday of next week!

- I accept PayPal only.

- I will ship anywhere in the world, and I will charge an estimate of what I think it will cost me. If it's significantly less or more, we will work it out at that point with a refund or extra charge (I am usually within a dollar or two).

- No listers!

- I can ship however you want it. I tend to send these in either padded envelopes with thick cardboard, or in small boxes depending on your wishes. I can ship in whatever size box you want, at your cost and discretion.

Books:

Amazing Spider-Man #238 UK - VF $26

Amazing Spider-Man #298 Greece - VF- $38

Captain Britain #8 UK - F+ $45

Incredible Hulk #180 UK - F/VF $35

th_ASM238UK_zps87a0396e.jpgth_ASM298Greece_zpsd5556061.jpgth_CB8UK_zps4383815c.jpgth_IH180UK_zps98e6f2a1.jpg

Also selling a couple of key Marvel slabs in the Copper/Modern forum:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6897528&Main=6897528#Post6897528