• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor strange comics heating up

34 posts in this topic

As you know, the doctor strange movie is slated to be reaped for 2016 after ant man, so OTHER than strange tales 110, what doc strange comics would be a good buy at the moment, and why. I thought of a few

Strange tales 111, 115, 126

Doc strange 169

(possibly) doc strange 1 1970s series

I would like to see a build up to a Defenders movie much in the same way they did Avengers. That could pave the way for a Sub-Mariner movie. Valkyrie would be and easy spin-off from a Thor movie. Luke Cage could step in. Dormammu and Loki could team up later and they could do a series of movies based upon the Avengers/Defenders crossover from the 70's. Just wishful thinking.

I could see Defenders #1 gaining value either way.

DG

Doc Strange 169 sales prices have already seen increases :banana:

There's a 9.8 in the upcoming ComicLink auction. It'll easily go over 2k.

Hmm.

I've never CPRed before but I've got an Old Label White 9.6 that sure looks flawless to me.

I'd have never dreamed this book would get hot.

As you know, the doctor strange movie is slated to be reaped for 2016 after ant man, so OTHER than strange tales 110, what doc strange comics would be a good buy at the moment, and why. I thought of a few

Strange tales 111, 115, 126

Doc strange 169

(possibly) doc strange 1 1970s series

Good to buy, or actually good (to read)?

If it‘s mere speculation, I won’t tell you… ;)

lol

I would like to see a build up to a Defenders movie much in the same way they did Avengers. That could pave the way for a Sub-Mariner movie. Valkyrie would be and easy spin-off from a Thor movie. Luke Cage could step in. Dormammu and Loki could team up later and they could do a series of movies based upon the Avengers/Defenders crossover from the 70's. Just wishful thinking.

I could see Defenders #1 gaining value either way.

DG

That would be cool and maybe we could finally get to see Moon Knight on the big screen.

Doc Strange 169 sales prices have already seen increases :banana:

There's a 9.8 in the upcoming ComicLink auction. It'll easily go over 2k.

yeah, I see this book as being a nice substitute for the folks that can't afford a ST 110.

Although I have always liked Dr. Strange, he's never been a really main stream character. He's one of those characters that seems to best as a guest star in someone else's book. I don't hold out high hopes for a live action movie for him. I did like the animated movie they did a few years ago.

I think that 111 and 115 are good ones to get. They both have better covers than 110 in my opinion(even if they are unrelated to Dr. Strange).