• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusty staples and sunken treasure! by Hibou

360 posts in this topic

That's great Marty!

Yes, a true "Underwater Treasure" complete with "Rusty Staples"... lol

Seriously though, that's a GREAT cover and masthead!!! I've searched and it looks like all that is available right now for the Treasure Comics is a CGC copy and the only Magician (v.5) was sold just a couple months ago through Bunky Brian!

:cry:

Thank you very much for sharing though!

You have a very nice collection of underwater books yourself! :)

Thanks! Until I read your Journal I had never even thought about "Underwater Covers".

Thanks for the idea!

mm

Marty never ceases to surprise, and what’s best is that he most likely bought the majority of his books when they came out… ;)

Thanks...I bought every comic in my collection right from the newsstand the month

it came out....wish I had the money then to buy more.

mm

Marty never ceases to surprise, and what’s best is that he most likely bought the majority of his books when they came out… ;)

Thanks...I bought every comic in my collection right from the newsstand the month

it came out....wish I had the money then to buy more.

mm

That's fantastic! :applause:

Now THAT one is a favorite of mine as well... actually, there are a few issues in that series that I've had my eyes on for some time now!

Here's another one from that series.

10292956055_82c037977e.jpg

mm

dwotn4_zps052f200a.jpg

Grats on that book ! I'm glad its in a collection where it will be loved and appreciated :) ! :)

oh and I just got my copy of beat to spoon DWOTN 36 in :) you are going to love that cover :)