• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 271 newsstand (SOLD)

12 posts in this topic

my first time selling here, just getting my feet wet. I have a hulk 271 newsstand edition. According to overstreet (I am an amateur grader) I think this book falls around a 5.5 because of the chips on the cover. I can put more pics up if you need them. the back cover looks better than the front for sure. 5-6 small spine creases, no folds, minor spine roll.

Looking for 15+shipping. I think it is fair price. Would prefer paypal but would accept M/O, check. Check needs to clear before shipping of course. If any veterans have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on my post, please let me know as this is my first sale :)

chqs.jpg

NIce first sale, sold in 5 minutes!

The only constructive criticism I can offer is maybe expand some of your minor details in your sales listing (like no sales to Probation Listers, how you will ship the books, etc). Great description of the grading. Welcome to the boards!