• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - ASM 34 NM for sale

33 posts in this topic

Good afternoon, here are four nice ASM books I'd like to sell soon.

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins. Please no probation list members.

Please check out my feedback thread for references, the link below in my signature.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp will be used to compare with any :takeit: posted.

Shipping will be $10 and covers Priority Mail and insurance in the USA, outside we''ll work it out with insurance and Priority or Express Mail.

Feel free to send me a PM, ask any questions or for another picture, correct a mistake etc, and thanks for looking.

Satisfaction is guaranteed, packing is always double boxed, tight.

ASM 6 9.0 Twin Cities ---:news: SOLD

ASM 34 9.4 ------------------$900

ASM 90 9.6 CVA -----------:news: SOLD

ASM 97 9.6 -----------------:news: SOLD

ASM 6 9.0 Twin Cities ---:news: SOLD

GPA has the two last sales at $3250 and $3177. Overall it looks like a solid NM book, but there is a little ink spray along the top, and Marvel pre-chipping on the right edge, most seen next to the #6 box.

d4md.jpg

n9l7.jpg

ASM 90 9.6 CVA ----------- :news: SOLD

The #90 is super tough to find in 9.6, and I found this last year. Most have a lot of white along the spine, and this one is close to perfectly centered. It has the CVA sticker saying that it is exceptional for the grade. I agree as there is very little wrong to see with it in the slab.

It has a minor spine stress near the middle, about where a comic rack would be. I thought about trying to regrade it, but I don't think this is the right time. I don't know if it's been pressed, and in the case it looks really nice.

I also included the smaller scan that I saved from when I bought it, my scanner seemed to create a lot of glare with this book.

1a9n.jpg

kcln.jpg

mk7x.jpg

ASM 90 9.6 CVA -----------$700

The #90 is super tough to find in 9.6, and I found this last year. Most have a lot of white along the spine, and this one is close to perfectly centered. It has the CVA sticker saying CGC almost called it a 9.8 book. It has a minor spine stress near the middle, about where a comic rack would be. I thought about trying to regrade it, but I don't think this is the right time. I don't know if it's been pressed, and in the case it looks really nice.

I also included the smaller scan that I saved from when I bought it, my scanner seemed to create a lot of glare with this book.

1a9n.jpg

kcln.jpg

mk7x.jpg

:takeit:

ASM 6 9.0 Twin Cities ---$3300

GPA has the two last sales at $3250 and $3177. Overall it looks like a solid NM book, but there is a little ink spray along the top, and a small tear on the right edge, next to the #6 box.

d4md.jpg

n9l7.jpg

:hi: Don

So surprised to still see this up for sale. I have never seen that sharp of color strike on this book. Also-- how often do see pedigrees of early Spideys come up for sale? If I didn't just pick up an 8.5 of this book I'd grab it. What a beauty!

takeit.gif

d4md.jpg

I'm a little new around here obviously and I have a list of books I've pm'd ya with if you need any of them for a combo of $$ and books. If not I will take it for the asked for price. Look forward to doing business with you.

#6 holds a special place in my collecting heart. =)

takeit.gif

d4md.jpg

I'm a little new around here obviously and I have a list of books I've pm'd ya with if you need any of them for a combo of $$ and books. If not I will take it for the asked for price. Look forward to doing business with you.

.... I can relate to that..... my fine copy is NOT for sale..... they just don't make comics like that anymore. Congrats..... what a comic to have the Twin Cities copy of :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

takeit.gif

d4md.jpg

Welcome to the boards Shawn, and thank you in advance.

^^

When I was growing up in the 80's and 90's and in full blown comic mode I combined over a long period of time different trades, acquisitions, etc to get #6 from my local shop. Condition was pretty good, but it was the journey to get it that made it rewarding.

Long story short, financial issues awhile back forced me to give up that prize, but now that the shoe is on the other foot I've had my eyes open for one, and what a one this one is.

Hard to find with the staples in a normal spot, the T not wrapped around the back, and like everyone's said, the deep colors are nuts!

Just couldn't pass it up! =)