• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please greade my TOS #52.

9 posts in this topic

Best guess is 8.0 because of the tear, spine and corner wear, and slightly rusted staples. I missed the rust on the staples when I responded to your PM. The rust could take it to 7.5, but the rest of the book is so glossy and nice that it might not.

I believe that the mark inside the #52 box is rust from the staples of another book. I have a similar defect on a high-grade book, but it's on the back. That's just a guess.

The tear plus, the slight color loss on the spine and small stain probably puts the book in the 7.5-8.0 range.

I believe that the mark inside the #52 box is rust from the staples of another book. I have a similar defect on a high-grade book, but it's on the back. That's just a guess.

The tear plus, the slight color loss on the spine and small stain probably puts the book in the 7.5-8.0 range.

I agree, but on the 8.0 / 8.5 side. 893applaud-thumb.gif Scans would be better, but your detail photos are good. thumbsup2.gif

until i saw the tear, i was thinking that FFB should have waited to buy your copy grin.gif

it appears to be a very nice book, despite the slightly blurry pics. the large pics are very helpful, though, and i'm thinking an 8.0 because of the tear....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif