• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floridians

14 posts in this topic

Tampon here. I was considering it, but the location said the other side of orlando. No way. Too far to risk.

:roflmao: auto correct at its finest...

Tampon here. I was considering it, but the location said the other side of orlando. No way. Too far to risk.

I was debating this as well but would rather go up with someone but this would take up the whole day which I am not a fan of anymore with exception of comic cons or sporting events.

Plus Tampa Comic Con is coming up and right up our alleys. I am actually excited for this one.....bigger, badder, meaner, and full of vendors like G.A.tor whose books I can't afford until I graduate. lol

I've been in the past. Not bad. Nothing great. About 20 minutes from my place.

How are the prices on premium books? Like copper/bronze keys?

The time I was there they didn't have that many keys. It was less organized then.

It is a book store that is open all the time and they let a guy come in once a month and sell comics there. Odd arrangement but they must be selling enough since it's been going on for at least 3 or 4 months.

:roflmao: auto correct at its finest...

Actually intentional :o

lol

Also there statements they received new unpicked boxes are likely untrue. I went a few months ago and did fairly well but I contacted the poster when he reposted the exact same post the next month and was told they actually had not gotten anything new.

Actually, after the 2000 voting fiasco, the rest of the county took to calling them Floridiots.

And NJ is known for it's thespians. :tonofbricks:

38947_story__jshore_zps0083239f.jpg

:banana: I was born in Coral Gables, and lived in WPB until seven years ago. Still miss it. It's not horrible up here, but there are no left turns, no good spanish food, and no street signs.