• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A REQUEST FOR HELP FROM MY SERIOUS FELLOW COLLECTORS.

18 posts in this topic

As the dealer with the New Adventure 26 won't come down below fourteen thousand, instead I am taking an ad in the Comic Buyers Guide to find a copy.

As I'm doing this, I'd like to picture a couple of promos that I need.

Does anyone have a picture of Supergear ??? I know there was one in one of the Overstreet Guides. Can someone please post it up on here ???

And please does ANYONE have pictures or scans of the covers of the following....

THE AQUATEERS MEET THE SUPER FRIENDS - 1

FLASH TV BROCHURE GIVEAWAY - 1

SPECIAL NAVY EDITION (1944) - 1, 4, 5, 6

SUPERMAN CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE 1944 (Second Of Two That Year) - 2

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COMICS SEAL OF APPROVAL - 1

WORLDS FINEST 1944 GIVEAWAY - 1

WORLDS FINEST 1949 GIVEAWAY - 1

UNCLE SAM - 5 (pre-Blackhawk numbering)

It's really urgent as I have to create an ad right away to meet the deadline.

If you can help, I would be most appreciative

Thankyou

I have to do the ad by tomorrow.

Didn't someone once already post up a pic of Supergear on here sometime last year ???

Can anyone find me the link ???

Also who was it that had the artwork to the Aquateers Meet The Super Friends ???

And as an addition to the previous requests, has anyone a picture of the Warlord Remco giveaway mini-comic that is supposed to exist after all ???

Wasn't there a picture of it on an ad ???

And does anyone have the pic of the Batman Rain-Blo comic that someone posted up somewhere last year as well ???

If I don't get these tonight sometime, I'll have to leave these pics out of this ad.

Here.

supergear.jpg

I have to do the ad by tomorrow.

Didn't someone once already post up a pic of Supergear on here sometime last year ???

Can anyone find me the link ???

Also who was it that had the artwork to the Aquateers Meet The Super Friends ???

And as an addition to the previous requests, has anyone a picture of the Warlord Remco giveaway mini-comic that is supposed to exist after all ???

Wasn't there a picture of it on an ad ???

And does anyone have the pic of the Batman Rain-Blo comic that someone posted up somewhere last year as well ???

If I don't get these tonight sometime, I'll have to leave these pics out of this ad.

So I've only got about twelve hours to find the rest of the pics.

Does ANYONE have the pic of that Batman Rain-Blo comic, the Warlord Remco mini-comic, or any of the others I mentioned above ???

THE AQUATEERS MEET THE SUPER FRIENDS - 1

FLASH TV BROCHURE GIVEAWAY - 1

SPECIAL NAVY EDITION (1944) - 1, 4, 5, 6

SUPERMAN CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE 1944 (Second Of Two That Year) - 2

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS COMICS SEAL OF APPROVAL - 1

WORLDS FINEST 1944 GIVEAWAY - 1

WORLDS FINEST 1949 GIVEAWAY - 1

UNCLE SAM - 5 (pre-Blackhawk numbering)

How about the Superman Workbook ???

These boards contain the creme-de-la-creme of comic collectors. Is it THAT difficult ???

Could anyone get the link to the Rain-Blo comic to work ????

Here are three that you are looking for. BTW all of the Special Navy Edition covers are in the Gerber Photo-Journal... I would scan them but my scanner is having some issues right now. The middle pic is the Workbook and the last pic is Special Edition #4.

warlordremco.jpg

superworkbook.jpg

SpecialNavy4_edited.jpg

The Grand Comic Database Project (www.comics.org) has an Uncle Sam 5. They're a fan site, so I don't think they'd mind.

Thankyou for this.

And thanks to Earl Davis, I now have the scan of the Batman Rain-Blo.

Here it is as an attachment

589a8d31d2b28_603216-1T2.jpg.14b7d86b14a71f48a9bcef5de0b25a01.jpg

Here are three that you are looking for. BTW all of the Special Navy Edition covers are in the Gerber Photo-Journal... I would scan them but my scanner is having some issues right now. The middle pic is the Workbook and the last pic is Special Edition #4.

FANTASTIC. Thankyou.

Is there any chance of getting a more detailed scan of just the little comic pictured in the Warlord ad ????