• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace's most August selling thread! 17 more slabs listed (most cheap BA)

158 posts in this topic

Take all four ASMs (8, 9, 11, 13) for $1250 $1150 Shipped USA

In light of recent sales probation thread discussions I thought it might be a good idea to clarify my return policy since some of these raw books are a little pricey.

First off I'd like to say I've never stated a return policy in my threads. This is mostly because of the hundreds of sales adding up to tens of thousands of dollars since I've been selling on eBay (1999) and here (2003) I've haven't had to deal with returns very often. I've never had a return on eBay, and here only twice recently on two raw books were a internal defect was missed. (A centerfold that was detached at one staple that was hard to spot and I forget what the other was at this moment.) One book was worth about $60 and the other $120, both buyers were refunded to their satisfaction.

Upon your inspection if you find a defect I missed (tape, popped staple, missing page/coupon cut out, etc...) I will of course refund you and accept the return. I'm a little less cool about buyer remorse or people waiting months, sending the book to CGC and it comes back one grade lower than expected and now they want a refund. I'm a private collector and not a business with funds on hand at all times to cover expenses. Look over your books when you get them a decide if you are satisfied please.

:foryou:

This is why I'm sending the ST 110 to be slabbed.

$1000+ raw books make me jittery. :ohnoez:

Most of these ST books have no reliable GPA (save for the keys) in mid grade so I went with guide (gasp) and my gut.

Strange Tales 115 5.5

Asking: $150 shipped USA SOLD

ST115_zps274cba8a.jpg

ST115back_zps8e8612bd.jpg

Strange Tales 110 ----> *COVER ONLY* <------ Has two punch holes otherwise nice for a detached cover. Spine not split. Scanned in bag.

Asking: $200 shipped USA (or make a offer) Goods are going for over $400 now... put this on your cover-less copy and Bing!

ST110cover_zpsbd7ff5e9.jpg

ST110coverback_zps9dd4df7d.jpg

Strange Tales 107 4.5/5.0 looks nicer but 1" spine split bottom and smaller one near top.

Asking: $100 Shipped USA SOLD

ST107_zps335e7b76.jpg

ST107back_zps2a0fa304.jpg

Strange Tales 105 4.5/5.0 Book length fold- not a sub-crease as it doesn't affect pages.

Asking: $40 Shipped USA SOLD

ST105_zps4d4915d2.jpg

ST105back_zps03eeaa67.jpg

Strange Tales 102 6.5/7,0 -nice copy

Asking: $125 Shipped USA Sold

I accepted a PM offer just waiting to confirm the buyer is in the USA.

ST102_zps622ce35c.jpg

ST102back_zpsf809fef4.jpg

Got to go.

Be back in 2 hours.

Don't forget once you buy 1 book it's $10 off every other book you buy (USA).

You pay the incorporated shipping once!

:foryou::hi:

Strange Tales 102 6.5/7,0 -nice copy

Asking: $125 Shipped USA On Hold

I accepted a PM offer just waiting to confirm the buyer is in the USA.

ST102_zps622ce35c.jpg

ST102back_zpsf809fef4.jpg

:takeit: per PM

TY my man! (worship)

Ice breaker.

Now the rest of you get busy! :mad: