• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace's most August selling thread! 17 more slabs listed (most cheap BA)

158 posts in this topic

ASM 13 6.0 Asking $375 shipped USA SOLD I accepted a PM offer of $350

Wow this is a hot book! Is Mysterio the rumored villain in the next movie!? lol

Book has the feel and look of a 7.0 but a couple of creases, bottom and bottom right corner.

ASM13_zps4421d914.jpg

ASM13back_zpsfd0ce0a7.jpg

ASM 6 5.0/5.5

Tough to grade as there is an internal defect I believe to be production.

A small cut on the pages starting at page 8 and going though (getting smaller each page) to page 3

Asking: $400 $380 shipped USA SOLD

ASM6_zps7e94e7d9.jpg

ASM6back_zpsa1fef0fd.jpg

ASM6inside_zpsaae428c2.jpg

Lot price lowered:

Take all seven ASM (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13) for $2000 $1850 Shipped USA $1800 if by check/money order

Take all seven ASM (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13) for $2000 Shipped USA

Offers and popcorn welcome! :popcorn:

Sweet deal :applause:

I will say this. I bought from Aces in the past. TIGHT grader! And that is MUCH more than can be said for most sellers.

Sweet deal :applause:

I will say this. I bought from Aces in the past. TIGHT grader! And that is MUCH more than can be said for most sellers.

Word! :headbang:

A little clarification as I've received a record number of PMs. :Dlol

1) Yes, if you pay by MO/check I would pass the Paypal fee savings unto the buyer so the lot price would be $1940. I know some people hate that and think it's some kind of underhanded trick, but on a big ticket item the fee is rather significant and the saving of the fee could result in someone pulling the trigger when they otherwise wouldn't.

2) Time payments aren't an option since I need the money sooner rather than later, unless we were talking half this week half next week then that would be doable.

:)

Lot price lowered:

Take all seven ASM (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13) for $1850 Shipped USA $1800 if by check/money order

I'll be back later to re-visit the prices on singles if the lot doesn't sell this afternoon.

:D

The ASM 13 has Sold. :headbang:

The remaining six have had their prices lowered.

The new total for the six as a lot: $1550 Shipped USA $1500 if by check or money order.

:popcorn:

ASM 6 has sold as well.

The new lot price for the remaining five: (4, 5, 7, 8, 11) $1175 shipped USA $1125 if by check/money order

ASM 8 Sold

The new lot price for the remaining four: (4, 5, 7, 11) $1040 shipped USA $1000 if by check/money order