• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IM55 9.8 sells for $9k

50 posts in this topic

True but this was just such a HUGE jump in price! Even with the movie hype, the book has been selling for between 3-4 k. Last sale was $4100 a month ago. To jump all the way to 9k, especially when now a Thanos appearance in an Avengers movie might be 5 or more years away makes zero sense to me.

Again, its a very well centered copy but still, unless the buyer thinks there is SERIOUS 9.9 potential, i just dont see it (shrug)

On a side note, now 9k is the going price apparently meh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321178812558?afsrc=1

And that one is pressed.

mine is a double cover....

?

Well, that one will surpass $9,000.00.

Nope. I just pulled it. It's a 9.6 white. Perfect wrap (two of them). Thought it was a 9.8. My balloon was just deflated.

It's nothing to be depressed about. lol Send that poor 9.6 double cover to me....

True but this was just such a HUGE jump in price! Even with the movie hype, the book has been selling for between 3-4 k. Last sale was $4100 a month ago. To jump all the way to 9k, especially when now a Thanos appearance in an Avengers movie might be 5 or more years away makes zero sense to me.

Again, its a very well centered copy but still, unless the buyer thinks there is SERIOUS 9.9 potential, i just dont see it (shrug)

On a side note, now 9k is the going price apparently meh

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321178812558?afsrc=1

And that one is pressed.

This listing says:

"Thanos has been recently confirmed (at SDCC) to be the new super villain in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie"

I do not believe any such announcement was made at SDCC...

?

Up for sale! I have always liked double covers. It's a rarity and cooler than a regular 9.8 in my opinion.

Yes I put it up, a 9.6, but at a high price because I like it. Funny how when you sell comics you don't personally want in your collection you just throw them out there, but when you like them, well, the price reflects it. :)

?

Up for sale! I have always liked double covers. It's a rarity and cooler than a regular 9.8 in my opinion.

Yes I put it up, a 9.6, but at a high price because I like it. Funny how when you sell comics you don't personally want in your collection you just throw them out there, but when you like them, well, the price reflects it. :)

Indeed. Tough letting go of the books you really don't want to let go of.