• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NO LONGER FOR SALE- ALL AMERICAN #76 > AN EASY FINE

12 posts in this topic

HI ALL

FOR SALE A YA #7 that I removed from CGC casing...I removed glue on staples and used archival tape instead. Centerfold and staple area is attached with white paper tape.

Some of spine also sealed with archival tape..(minor)

There is also a married centerfold. You can see it is slightly off color and has more wear then rest of the pages which are Off White.

I have it priced at about the VG price...since Timely War covers seem to be over guide.

But given the nicety of the front cover which looks like a Fine minus.......

use the :takeit:

I'll pay priority postage in USA. $335. $305 $275!!! :acclaim:

Paypal is fine or I will wait for check or MO.

SOLD for agreed amount. ^^

I doubt you will find one as nice...for as cheap even given the minor restoration etc.

IMG_0799_zps2f650513.jpg

Feel free to contact me with PM as well. Joe

IMG_0800_zps8a50daba.jpg

IMG_0801_zpsf35ec15f.jpg

IMG_0802_zps841e7dcc.jpg

IMG_0803_zps62abd8ce.jpg

IMG_0804_zpsc4295a17.jpg

IMG_0805_zps185c1f70.jpg

IMG_0806_zpsed57536f.jpg

IMG_0807_zps8906fb55.jpg

Also note...original owner wrote his name and address in a number of places.

EVEN GREATER BOOK FOR THE MONEY... doh!

FIRST :takeit: GETS IT!

Light overall wear. A few hints of creases but none are complete or break color.

No folds. Only real defect are the staple areas. Top has near 1/4" tears but hanging on. Bottom less tear, stronger hold. There is also a very tiny rub type stain a little above top staple.

Back cover nice but has a 1/2" vertical tear at top. Similar wear as with front cover.

Splash page you can barely see a stain near top staple, although staples are not rusted and seem to be in nice shape.

Pages are really nice...OFF WHITE. Centerfold nice and also tight. Very slight musty smell.

I GRADE THIS a solid 4.5 you may differ....I have provided enough images for you to decide. Seems Thrilling and Nedor appear to be on the rise....this may be a good one to add to your collection! Guide for this grade is about $125...$100 PPD

Paypal accepted and preferred. FREE POSTAGE IN USA. Contact me PM

GOOD LUCK!

IMG_0788_zpsb658606d.jpg

IMG_0789_zps084d66e5.jpg

IMG_0790_zpsd157fe14.jpg

IMG_0791_zps287d5323.jpg

IMG_0793_zpsdeefda1b.jpg

SOME GREAT CHARACTERS - THE GHOST - THE EAGLE - DOC STRANGE - COMMANDO CLUB.

^^

FIRST :takeit: GETS IT!

Light overall wear. A few hints of creases but none are complete or break color.

No folds. Only real defect are the staple areas. Top has near 1/4" tears but hanging on. Bottom less tear, stronger hold. There is also a very tiny rub type stain a little above top staple.

Back cover nice but has a 1/2" vertical tear at top. Similar wear as with front cover.

Splash page you can barely see a stain near top staple, although staples are not rusted and seem to be in nice shape.

Pages are really nice...OFF WHITE. Centerfold nice and also tight. Very slight musty smell.

I GRADE THIS a solid 4.5 you may differ....I have provided enough images for you to decide. Seems Thrilling and Nedor appear to be on the rise....this may be a good one to add to your collection! Guide for this grade is about $125...$100 PPD

Paypal accepted and preferred. FREE POSTAGE IN USA. Contact me PM

GOOD LUCK!

IMG_0788_zpsb658606d.jpg

IMG_0789_zps084d66e5.jpg

IMG_0790_zpsd157fe14.jpg

IMG_0791_zps287d5323.jpg

IMG_0793_zpsdeefda1b.jpg

SOME GREAT CHARACTERS - THE GHOST - THE EAGLE - DOC STRANGE - COMMANDO CLUB.

^^

:takeit: per PM.