• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Vault book on Pedigree Comics

18 posts in this topic

I have just listed the only NM copy of Tales To Astonish No. 27 on the Vault, for anyone interested in this Marvel key. It's not cheap but is quite worth the investment if you want one of a kind, rare items for your collection.

Enjoy and keep viewing my site as there are hundreds of new Silver and Bronze Marvels coming up in the next few weeks.

Doug Schmell

Hey Doug:

I'm only interested in the TTA #27 CGC 9.4 if you have two of them. I plan on giving one each to my son and stepson.

Oh, I see, it's a one of a kind item. Never mind. tonofbricks.gif

Actually, for anyone who doesn't know Doug, he is a great guy and will personally deliver the books to your house.

acclaim.gif

Well, he did for me. cloud9.gif

Call me and will do dinner.

thumbsup2.gif

Steve,

Why do I get the feeling you have one of those anti-comic wives who never tells their hudbands about a comic-related call? I called you on Sunday (left a message/wife's voice) but I didn't hear back from you so I made this assumption.

Let's get together. I can show you some high grade Marvel keys if you pick up the check!! (only kidding).

Best,

Doug

Aardvark,

Thanks for the post. Someone else asked me about original art and I figured I'd never get too much of it to make it worthwhile. I don't know the comic art market that much so I'll most likely always stick to cgc graded books (I'm getting more and more DC's lately).

Doug

Chuck,

Yes. Everything is back to normal (I hope this is normal, sunny, no hurricane!!). I've been getting boxes and packages quite safely for almost 2 weeks now. And, my own insurance will cover any loss/damage, etc.

I would love to list anything for you. get back to me her or PM me or even better, email me (DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com) and we'll make arrangements. It's really easy now to list books on my site with my updated consignment management system. I'll be available all the time now to scan & list books now that I'm settled in, too.

I look forward to hearing from you, Chuck.

Doug

Yes.

Even better, I can save $$ and shipping risks as I often drive to CGC to submit/pick-up books. This way I can pick them up directly to list on my site.

I knew my wife knew what she was doing when she wanred to move to Florida!!

Thanks, Aardvark. I can pick them up or receive them by mail/Fedex as well.

Doug

Surf,

Nice talking to you earlier. I'm glad you can appreciate some of these high grade Marvels. Most are priced too high, but at least this way I can postsome books as i'm too lazy to do it on the registry.

I have another killer Marvel key coming up next week. Let me know what you think, buddy.

Doug

Kev,

That's actually my next targeted vault book. I have some serious offers on it, but will list it high and see what happens. I'd hate to sell it (I love that book, man) but this is a business now so something's got to go to help furnish my new home. I have a Jewish wife, if you know what I mean!!

Kev,

That's actually my next targeted vault book. I have some serious offers on it, but will list it high and see what happens. I'd hate to sell it (I love that book, man) but this is a business now so something's got to go to help furnish my new home. I have a Jewish wife, if you know what I mean!!

893naughty-thumb.gif Take it to the Byrne board.