• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random MMO Question..EQNext

25 posts in this topic

I played 99-05 on bristlebane mainly raiding. Due to how difficult and social eq was there will never be another game like it; MMO's released now are single player games with instanced multiplayer add ons.

I never played EQ. I did play wow for like 7 years though. I still look back on the early days when raiding was unforgiving, tried playing a bit of the panda beta, so easy and like a different game now.

The video definfitely has me interested but not sure hoe much time I would have to play. Besides my game of choice it dota 2. Well so was Dota 1 way back to my early wow days.

I never played EQ. I did play wow for like 7 years though. I still look back on the early days when raiding was unforgiving, tried playing a bit of the panda beta, so easy and like a different game now.

The video definfitely has me interested but not sure hoe much time I would have to play. Besides my game of choice it dota 2. Well so was Dota 1 way back to my early wow days.

Dota 2 is pretty fun. I have only played in pubs and haven't gotten into the comp scene. I do try to use the staple characters though like KotL, Nyx, Batrider, Lifestealer etc...

Dota 2 is pretty fun. I have only played in pubs and haven't gotten into the comp scene. I do try to use the staple characters though like KotL, Nyx, Batrider, Lifestealer etc...

Been playing a lot more captain's mode with stacks lately. But have to put that on hold for a week. Going to TI3 whooo.