• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and closed

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, selling one book today, already ready to upgrade (bought this on Wednesday) lol Usually don't have much luck selling through this G/S/B age forum. Mostly a Modern seller, You can check my kudos thread and ebay Dianej5150 for feedback if feeling sketchy

Usual Rules apply

No Probies or Hoser's

Shipping is priority mail $5 insurance if wanted is an addition $2

Payment is preferred through Paypal.

The book is in the PGM Forum, average rating is a 4.0-5.5 depending on who you ask. If needed more pics let me know. Book is complete

$100,80

Detective349Front_zpsec4df310.jpg

Detective349Back_zpsf3d5c465.jpg

FYI: That is something you should have mentioned in your opening post.
and, you should have mentioned it in the PGM post as well.

I probably should have, it is my fault. Book was bought on Wednesday, I scanned it and put it away.

That's cool...but for future purchases, you should always take the book out of the bag or Mylar to inspect before buying.

If you did, and did not notice then you need to inspect more carefully.

I probably should have, it is my fault. Book was bought on Wednesday, I scanned it and put it away.

That's cool...but for future purchases, you should always take the book out of the bag or Mylar to inspect before buying.

Ya, I was more excited about the FF48 and batman 232 I bought , def spent more time inspecting them

Ya, I was more excited about the FF48 and batman 232 I bought , def spent more time inspecting them

I've had experiences like that when I did not inspect close enough, so I understand.

But if you are selling books, you have to be really careful about inspecting and mentioning defects that may not be seen by scans. It can definitely hurt you as a seller in the long run.

GLWTS!!

I've had experiences like that when I did not inspect close enough, so I understand.

But if you are selling books, you have to be really careful about inspecting and mentioning defects that may not be seen by scans. It can definitely hurt you as a seller in the long run.

GLWTS!!

I love silver age stuff and love upgrading my stuff to better books, but they are tough to learn how to grade. Everyone says pay attention to the PGM thread and you will learn something, but most people just post a grade with no explaination. Moderns are so much easier, most everything is a 9.8 fingers crossed have had very good luck with my Subs

GLWTS!!

I love silver age stuff and love upgrading my stuff to better books, but they are tough to learn how to grade. Everyone says pay attention to the PGM thread and you will learn something, but most people just post a grade with no explaination. Moderns are so much easier, most everything is a 9.8 fingers crossed have had very good luck with my Subs

Yes, grading older books takes some time to learn, but eventually you will get the hang of it. Detached covers from 1 or 2 staples is something that will definitely affect the value of a book.

i bought 2 books in my younger days that i did not notice were detached at one staple...it definitely was a good learning experience.