• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Article Gays Super-Heroes

13 posts in this topic

Could be interesting, even though Batman being gay isn't really breaking new ground. I wish I had a better understanding of copyright law. Didn't J.K. Rowling prevent an unauthorized Harry Potter encyclopedia from being published simply because it referenced characters and places that were considered to be her intellectual property? So how can this guy get away with this book? I would imagine DC and Warner Bros. can't be happy with it.

Sounds like a law suit in the making. This guy is crappy writer that has to grab on to someone else's creation. An the article writer sucks as well. To quote George Clooney? Really?? George Clooney has already said he screwed up the Batman franchise with his version. It was indeed a steaming pile. I know all the actors just took the money and ran. I don't have a problem with having gay characters. But to take an iconic character and then use him for your drivel is shameful.

I actually came here to see how an article "gays" a super hero.

That's what I thought too. And

Didn't mean to post that. Now can't remember what the "And..." was going to be. Let's pretend it was hilarious though.

I thought maybe you had fallen unconscious.