• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NeatStuff - A Not So Surprising Situation

27 posts in this topic

Here's my one interaction with NeatStuff. I'm at a comic con and I'm looking at a Fine+ copy of Hulk #181 that they are selling. I ask the guy with the scary hair if I can see the book and he sets down his subway sandwich and pulls the book off the shelf and takes it out of the bag. He then proceeds to flip through the book like it came out of the 25 cent box and then "no joke" wipes off the mustard that he got on the book before he hands it to me. I politely smiled and then walked away. YIKES! makepoint.gif

Here's my one interaction with NeatStuff. I'm at a comic con and I'm looking at a Fine+ copy of Hulk #181 that they are selling. I ask the guy with the scary hair if I can see the book and he sets down his subway sandwich and pulls the book off the shelf and takes it out of the bag. He then proceeds to flip through the book like it came out of the 25 cent box and then "no joke" wipes off the mustard that he got on the book before he hands it to me. I politely smiled and then walked away. YIKES! makepoint.gif

Was it at least Grey Poupon ? confused-smiley-013.gif

pretty common book

pretty common book

pretty common book

...that sells for $100 without mustard, and $20 with. Anytime you want to spice up your $100 books, feel free.