• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Power Packed Boston Comic Con Report 2013

82 posts in this topic

I picked up some other books too, but I don't want to go on and on.

Harley wasn't there this year and neither was Jim Payette. I don't know if that was due to the rescheduling; I thought Harley was everywhere and Jim usually comes down from the mountain once a year for provisions.

Overall I had a great time and picked up a lot of books with which I am thrilled.

Boston Comic Con 2013: (thumbs u

Awesome pics, the wall of OA is incredible :o

I've never seen anything like that at shows in T.O.

There was more, but I only took shots that I could do easily; meaning the booth owner wouldn't care. Some folks can be weird about it.

Awesome pics, the wall of OA is incredible :o

I've never seen anything like that at shows in T.O.

There was more, but I only took shots that I could do easily; meaning the booth owner wouldn't care. Some folks can be weird about it.

Comic people being weird over something trivial......no, no I won't accept it.

lol

Oh! That's too bad, knee surgery is a drag. I was surprised not to see him since it's the only show he does (I think.) Though his son was setting up at the small local show for a while.

I almost forgot (I said this would ramble.) I got a cool Adams Batman Toon Tumbler. This isn't mine, but this is what it looks like:

PNTT0080lg.jpg