• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Preview 7 - SOLD!

19 posts in this topic

Hi all - Just one book today.

Marvel Preview 7 - 1st Rocket Raccoon

mp7.jpg

mp7back.jpg

This book presents ok, but as the scans show, it has a large stain that runs down the spine on the front and back. The staples are rusty and there is some rust migration, but the book is complete. Good. Asking $50 shipped (in US). Shipping elsewhere at cost.

Bonus book: If asking price is paid, I will throw in a G Hulk 271, Rocket Racoon's first comic appearance! Get both the Rocket firsts for cheap!

hulk271.jpg

I accept Paypal, checks or money orders. Thanks for looking!

I'll take it - shipping has to be in India at actuals!

Hi all - Just one book today.

Marvel Preview 7 - 1st Rocket Raccoon

mp7.jpg

mp7back.jpg

This book presents ok, but as the scans show, it has a large stain that runs down the spine on the front and back. The staples are rusty and there is some rust migration, but the book is complete. Good. Asking $50 shipped (in US). Shipping elsewhere at cost.

Bonus book: If asking price is paid, I will throw in a G Hulk 271, Rocket Racoon's first comic appearance! Get both the Rocket firsts for cheap!

hulk271.jpg

I accept Paypal, checks or money orders. Thanks for looking!

By the way there are some people on the forum who change the rules even after selling when they come to know that the buyer is from India! And i do take it personally!

By the way there are some people on the forum who change the rules even after selling when they come to know that the buyer is from India! And i do take it personally!
lol

A buyer is a buyer - doesn't matter if they are in California or India.

My sales threads are open to everybody no matter what country they live in.

I also accept German newspaper as currency.

Never knew you collected AF 15s :screwy:

I am actually looking for an AF #15 in 4.5 or 5.0...If I can't find one that presents well, I will settle for a non-folded Berliner Zeitung from March of this year.

My sales threads are open to everybody no matter what country they live in.

I also accept German newspaper as currency.

Ya i agree that's the majority voice but there are exceptions! what to say!