• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Captain America 1 too many pages?

12 posts in this topic

So has anyone seen this issue with copies of the first 7 pages and last 7 pages. I just happened to be reading some old comics and came across this issue. So I'm reading and I get 7 pages in and I start reading the same thing I just read. Sure enough the fist 7 pages were the same, just like the last 7 pages. Kinda weird don't you think?

Aha, so you've got one extra cover plus six extra wraps. (thumbs u

It's the first one I've heard of with that many. I've got an issue of X Factor with an extra cover and one extra wrap. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has got a copy with that many extra pages.

Somebody who collects production curiosities like this would probably pay more than the issue would otherwise be worth but I doubt it would be a lot of money.

I understood that comic misprints/mistakes where usually worth less ( not worthless )...Otherwise what's the incentive of quality control? I know that coin mints are interested in quality control issues as they have some interest in patriotism and seriousness of their products....

But marvel printing, some guy can hit a little lever by accident and take a few dozen mistakes home...

Well, I knew that with money, error bills can be worth a bit, especially since it doesn't happen often. They even had some on the show Pawn Stars where there were some bills with severe errors. I wasn't so sure this would translate to comics. Yeah, a good curiosity and conversation piece but wasn't sure if it had any value. I guess the market for such things would be pretty small.