• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales from the Database 2003

47 posts in this topic

Yeah, MK! Just rent a Jayhawks cheerleader for an hour and get all the best deals at the next convention!

Man, Greggy, our cheerleaders are pretty snout, if you savvy my meaning. All the good-lookin' coeds know better than to be cheerleaders anymore!

...I'm not sure how to feel about that.

All the good-lookin' coeds know better than to be cheerleaders anymore!

Well, have you seen some of the dealers at the convention? They will probably give Hiliary Clinton a good deal! shocked.gif Yes, they are that desperate! blush.gif

Well, have you seen some of the dealers at the convention? They will probably give Hiliary Clinton a good deal! Yes, they are that desperate!

lol In that case, I should just dress myself up like a woman! Can I borrow your wig, makeup, and stilletto heels?

Can I borrow your wig, makeup, and stilletto heels?

Sorry man but I lent them to Bug! I should know about trusting Bugs. The fokker took the items and disappeared! Bug, where are you? confused.gif

OK, Here's another scenerio on this hypothetical situation that you might have left out: What if the "Little Old Lady" is a scum-bag (or does gender dictate that I say "person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed-bag")? What if this little old lady is like Hetty Green (the woman who died at the age of 90 with over $95million dollars in her bank account yet her son had to have his leg amputated because she wasted so much time in trying to find a less expensive hospital to perform the procedure)!! shocked.gif Would that theoretically change the logisitics of this hypothetical deal??? smirk.gif