• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 10.0 (with a qualifier?)

39 posts in this topic

It's no secret that they mark down the grade for interior sigs.

They do? hm

they don't

Yes, they do..7835E22F-612B-4F3C-933F-4DD1AE757E4B-9425-000005E38B7ED55E.jpg

The question is.. Should they? Why not give them a green label and a proper grade, like they would if it were on the exterior?

They do? hm

they don't

The question is.. Should they? Why not give them a green label and a proper grade, like they would if it were on the exterior?

What that says to me is that a book with a sig on the first page can't get a 10.0. It doesn't say to me that they downgrade for all sigs in all grades ("nominally" being the key word). I guess you're only specifically talking about 9.9 and 10, but I read your quote as being broader and for all comics in general. Sorry? (shrug)

They do? hm

they don't

What that says to me is that a book with a sig on the first page can't get a 10.0. It doesn't say to me that they downgrade for all sigs in all grades ("nominally" being the key word). I guess you're only specifically talking about 9.9 and 10, but I read your quote as being broader and for all comics in general. Sorry? (shrug)

I suppose they would downgrade all books, at any grade. I'm curious to know what the 2 qualified 10.0's were qualified with?

They do? hm

they don't

I suppose they would downgrade all books, at any grade. I'm curious to know what the 2 qualified 10.0's were qualified with?

EBAS drew on the cover.