• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick Fury #1 CGC 9.9 on Pedigree Comics

79 posts in this topic

OK, just finished with the discovery responses. I'm heading home. I will look forward to seeing some more of your babies when I wake up, if you're inclined to keep posting them. If not, then you'll have to rely on the few Brits and Belgians who are awake at this hour to entertain you. Be careful though, they can't do the comic talk like we Americans can. They've got this silly attraction to pence copies that I'll never understand. screwy.gif

Hope you feel better, buddy.

Scott

605322-gl%201.JPG

cloud9.gif Mmmm, chocolate!

Do you have any of the oddball SA stuff like pre-Superhero Showcase issues? I love 50's DC and would be happy to see anything even remotely approaching high grade.

I'm at work and just dropped a short box full of modern, e-bay bound, [!@#%^&^] on my head. I need high quality chocolate to keep me going. 85%+ please!

Tth2,

Nice books!! thumbsup2.gif

Having just joined the in-house ranks, I have to say that it's pretty sweet. The hours and workload are much more managable, which leaves me more time to spend here on the boards. But, I'm coming from a transactional practice, so it's nice to only have one client now.

Do you have any of the oddball SA stuff like pre-Superhero Showcase issues? I love 50's DC and would be happy to see anything even remotely approaching high grade.

No non-Superhero DCs, unfortunately. Gotta keep the powder dry for when a Superhero issue comes along...

Having just joined the in-house ranks, I have to say that it's pretty sweet. The hours and workload are much more managable, which leaves me more time to spend here on the boards. But, I'm coming from a transactional practice, so it's nice to only have one client now.

Exactly! Plus, I like the ability to prioritize, and be open about it. When you're at a firm, you can never let one client feel like they're lower priority than another. But when you're in-house, it's so wonderfully easy: "Yeah, I'll get back to you on this, but first I've gotta get this done for the CEO, because he told me to make it top priority. Of course, if you want to talk to him and explain to him that yours should take higher priority, then I'll be happy to move yours back to the front of the queue."

Four Color 386 (Uncle Scrooge #1)

mad.gif

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif Bonds, I know I can also expect a reaction from you whenever I post a nice Duck book. Did you see Catpeople42 ended the auction of FC 203 early? What's up with that? I have an email to the guy about it, I don't know what he's thinking.

Here's a bonus pic for ya.

605949-FC%20108.jpg

589a8d34b57bf_605949-FC108.jpg.7fa8430c2bab2ca4ab560af81b0134b4.jpg