• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Swamp Thing 1

10 posts in this topic

Got a nice looking copy of Swamp Thing from ebay. The issue with this book is that a name is written inside the book. I do not know if this could be a signature from someone who worked on the book or if a former owner of the book wrote his name on it.

In addition to the front and back covers I have a picture of the interior page with the name or signature. Could use some help with this one.

Thanks in advance.

q0wu.jpg

39gg.jpg

sboe.jpg

Yep, I think it looks 9.2, but of course CGC get's the final say ;)

What they say on the label is another matter. It would probably say "Name written on first page in ink" (or similar) since it really isn't legible.

I don't know if you've submitted books before (I imagine you have), but you'll have a choice of labels: BLUE- UNIVERSAL or GREEN- QUALIFIED. The BLUE will be down graded for the writing, the GREEN won't.

That's Bernie Wrightson's autograph alright. (thumbs u

Cool!, Great News!

Before I saw the samples I didn't even realize the first letter was supposed to be a B.

At first I thought I saw 'Tom' or 'Toni' before following the lines and seeing it as a 'B'

The ballpoint isn't as fluid on the paper as the markers sigs are on smooth covers.

Nice bonus! :applause: