• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA X-Men For Sale - X-Men #1 6.5, Plus 2 More (one a 9.6)

6 posts in this topic

I've decided that in order to fuel my continued GA focus, it's time to let go of all my SA X-Men comics. I planned to list these on ebay, but figured I'd give the boardies a shot first. I've sold on the boards before, and also have 100% positive ebay feedback (CrocHntr). I'll leave these up for a day or two before I move them over to the 'bay.

Here are the usual terms:

Shipping: $12 Priority US unless otherwise noted

Payment: Paypal preferred.

Refund: Return for a hassle free refund if not satisfied.

First :takeit: in thread gets the book (trumps all PM's!

Books coming up...

X-Men #1 CGC 6.5 OFF-WHITE pages - Origin & first appearance of the X-Men!

I bought this one off of Comiclink a few years ago, and I'm looking to get about what I paid for it. It's a beautiful book and certainly the key X-Men comic to own. Last 3 GPA sales for a 6.5 have been $4,650, $5,250, and $4,644.

SOLD!

xmen_1_front_zpsa6c4e8a8.jpg

xmen1_back_zps8de181ee.jpg

X-Men #54 CGC 9.6 OW-WHITE pages: First Appearance of Alex Summers (Havok) and origin of Angel

I sold this on ebay for $553 back in March, but the buyer ran into some troubles with payment. The book has cooled down a bit of late, but GPA still seems to average $500 - $600 or more.

Take it for $500

xmen_54_front_zps1f9259a6.jpg

xmen_54_back_zps6160b4b0.jpg

X-Men #1 CGC 6.5 OFF-WHITE pages - Origin & first appearance of the X-Men!

I bought this one off of Comiclink a few years ago, and I'm looking to get about what I paid for it. It's a beautiful book and certainly the key X-Men comic to own. Last 3 GPA sales for a 6.5 have been $4,650, $5,250, and $4,644.

SOLD!

xmen_1_front_zpsa6c4e8a8.jpg

xmen1_back_zps8de181ee.jpg

:news: X-Men 1 sold via PM. Thanks so much!