• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Got my first 9.8 today!

34 posts in this topic

Well, I called for the grades - they still need to be encapsulated and shipped to me (I can never wait to find out!) wink.gifOh and yes, I usualy slip a Ben Franklin into every Mylar 893whatthe.gif

stooges.gif

So that explains it! devil.gif

Well, I called for the grades - they still need to be encapsulated and shipped to me (I can never wait to find out!) wink.gifOh and yes, I usualy slip a Ben Franklin into every Mylar 893whatthe.gif

stooges.gif

So that explains it! devil.gif

Nope - wouldn't make it past the pre-grader! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Submitted 7/22/04 - two months and a day - not too shabby. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow! Wasn't it a four month wait not to long ago? Two months is fast.

I agree. 40 to 45 business days is longer than the target 20 business days gossip.gif, yet quite acceptable for moderns (all things considered). thumbsup2.gif

I agree. 40 to 45 business days is longer than the target 20 business days gossip.gif, yet quite acceptable for moderns (all things considered). thumbsup2.gif

D, do you have the book back confused.gif or is it still in limbo. 2 months is sure a step back in the right direction.

D, do you have the book back confused.gif or is it still in limbo. 2 months is sure a step back in the right direction.

It's in limbo, but my experience is that it takes about a week from grading to get the book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll keep you posted. hi.gif

It's in limbo, but my experience is that it takes about a week from grading to get the book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll keep you posted. hi.gif

I'm definitly interested because I submitted a bunch of moderns on 7-26, four days after yours.

My Modern books came back today - 3 months door-to-door. I mailed these on 7/20.

9.8 Lone Wolf and Cub #1 W

9.6 Daredevil #184 W

9.4 Daredevil #189 O/W to W

9.2 G.I. Joe #21 W

- not a bad day's work! yay.gif