• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller Setting Up at Baltimore Comic Con! (and Help Wanted!)

31 posts in this topic

Has this position been filled yet?

I haven't had any with no issues respond. I may have a couple of local kids who can do it, but there's some transportation issues.

Others are traveling a distance to do it. I have one boardie who I think is definitely going to be able to do it.

Has this position been filled yet?

I haven't had any with no issues respond. I may have a couple of local kids who can do it, but there's some transportation issues.

Others are traveling a distance to do it. I have one boardie who I think is definitely going to be able to do it.

I posted that we'd be in town and asked for a PM. Oh well...

Help has been filled, thanks to all!

Here's the run down on what I'll have:

10 magazine boxes of high end RAW inventory. ASM 1, ST 110, FF 5, BB 28, JLA 1 (low grade affordable copies) high grade Batman 227s (multiples), Batman 232s (multiples), FF 52, 10 Avengers 55s, lots of other high grade and key books.

Two short boxes of modern and hot books.

4 boxes of CGC books including Action 242 CGC 8.0, Batman 232 CGC 9.8, Detective 405 CGC 9.8, JIM 83 CGC 7.0, ASM 6 CGC 9.2, tons of modern keys and high grade slabs as well.

I will then have at least one long box of all ASMs, priced to move.

High grade copper bat books and some mid grade earlier bat-books.

Boxes of unprocessed books that I will offer at very nice prices.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Baltimore.

Oh and I forgot to add that at 3:30 PM EST (assuming I am set up) I will be letting people come and look.

With the exception of Dale Roberts, who bought me out last year, I am going to have everyone come at the same time and I will have folks select a box one at a time randomly.

Dale will be offered a head start.

I'll also be at Brian's booth hopefully helping him completely sell out by Sunday morning just like last year. I'll have a Brave & Bold #28 CGC 8.0 ow/w and a Strange Tales #110 CGC 9.0 ow/w along with a few pieces of Walking Dead OA from my CAF page. PM or email me if you want me to bring anything specific.